14 Early Warning Signs Of Mold Toxicity Everyone Should Know

There are warning signs of mold poisoning. We are all exposed to mold, but daily exposure to mold can have a dangerous effect on our health. Mold is often associated with dirty showers and rotting food in the bathroom, but it’s everywhere and not limited to damp or wet areas. If you are unknowingly ingesting and breathing this poison every day.

Mold cannot be seen because it grows almost unnoticed, from walls to food. Even though you can’t see it, you can definitely be affected by its harmful effects.

When the body is exposed to mold, it disrupts the immune system and creates the perfect environment for diseases that can take years to diagnose.

THE SILENT KILLER

Not all fungi are equally bad, but there are some very toxic varieties. They are called mycotoxins and can contaminate everything from furniture, fabrics, linens and even clothes. Mycotoxins are very difficult to eliminate, and once in the body, they can attack the immune system and destroy the nervous system, joints, and even the brain. After all, it causes many diseases, even cancer.
According to a study published in 2005 by the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,
“Acute poisoning generally has a rapid onset and obvious toxicity, while chronic poisoning is exposure to low doses over a long period of time, leading to cancer and other generally irreversible effects.”

MUSHROOM POISON

According to a 2011 study published in the journal Applied and Environmental Biology, 25 to 28 percent of North Americans are genetically predisposed to exposure to water-damaged places such as their workplaces and homes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *