That oatmeal is a Muesli this has been our favorite for a while seasonwhen we realized that it made us feel more energy after i take it Is a breakfast Super complete that you can take with just a few Ingredients, Well it is Food this is very versatile and you can either prepare it in a muesli or definitely in some biscuits and even in a delicious bread.
According to the opinion expert who breakfast It is the most important meal of the day and for this reason it is not recommended to skip it or eat anything to start the day as this is the moment when our body fully recovers nutrient used during the cleaning process while we sleep, last 6 or 8 hours. So we have to be very conscious of what we take home.
According to nutrition and health experts, a healthy breakfast should include: carbohydrates, which you can find in bread, cereal, or crackers; protein you can find Dairy productslean meat or egg plus vitamins and minerals often found in fruit, vegetables and also some Grain. It is also recommended to consume a healthy amount of fiber for better digestion.
What are the benefits of oatmeal?
That oatmeal It’s one of the Grain most complete there is. Contains slowly absorbed carbohydrates which not only increase your feeling of satiety and keep you from biting everything, but also fill you with energy. It also contains vitamin E, B group and minerals like potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc that help lower your cholesterol triglyceride levels and blood sugar.
For this reason we have now compiled a short list for you 3 breakfast how to prepare oatmeal To get all your benefits advantages in the morning and that consuming it every day does not get boring, above all because it is always good to vary a little your favorite cereal so that you do not get tired of its taste because everything, no matter how tasty, becomes tire you so watch out so you have options!
1. Banana Oatmeal Mug Cake
east Cupcake served in one Cupis a great option because it is a sandwich that can be your great ally in the morning because it contains extra oatmealthat plantain gives it a touch of sweetness. Is a light breakfast, energizing and also very nutritious thanks to vitamins A, E, C, E and group B. You can also do it in a few minutes because it is very simple. Here’s the recipe.
2. Chocolate Oatmeal
That is a healthy muesli that with little cocoa, put it in a different way. it is yummy and more healthy as chocolate cornflakes. So today we bring you this recipe to give your healthy breakfast a twist.
- 2 cinnamon sticks or vanilla
- 1 cup water (240 milliliters)
- 230 grams of oatmeal
- 8 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 cup milk (240 milliliters)
How do you prepare?
- Put the water with the branches in a saucepan Cinammon or vanilla.
- When the water boils, add oatmeal. Lower the flame and stir for about 40 seconds.
- The amount of milk depends on the texture and consistency you want the dish to have. The less milk, the thicker the chocolate oatmeal.
- When the oatmeal is ready, add the spoons chocolate. Stir until fully integrated.
- Chocolate oatmeal can be eaten hot or cold. It’s perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even dinner. snack.
3. Apple Oatmeal Smoothie
And if you’re one of those people who like quick breakfasts, you’re probably a fan of smoothie and the oatmeal also fits here, which, by the way, goes very well with the apple. How to prepare it:
- 125 grams of rolled oats
- 2 green apples (peeled and cored)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 liter of water
How do you prepare?
- Put all ingredients in the blender.
- Leave until you get an ideal consistency.
- If necessary, add a little more water.
- And voila, drink immediately.