Daniela Aranguiz He decided to spoil his family this Easter weekend by making them a chocolate cake. The character not only shared the result on social networks, but also devoted herself to gradually conveying her recipe to achieve the rich dessert.
“I invited my family for lunch as they are all grown up there are no eggs but I will make a chocolate cake for them. I will teach you so you can make one for a birthday or whatever you want‘ the former Disciple of the Chef contestant recounted in his stories.
Thus, through her stories, Daniela Aránguiz presented the different ingredients she needed and the details to prepare the cake, the filling and the final presentation.
The figure He also shared his cooking tips, which you can watch in the video. Then we leave you the step-by-step guide she explained to prepare the chocolate cake.
Chocolate cake recipe by Daniela Aránguiz
- 10 eggs
- dark chocolate powder
- baking powder
- 3 glasses of condensed milk
- grated coconut
- milk powder
- chocolate liquor
- liquid chocolate
- Half a cup of sweetener or sugar
– Separate 10 egg yolks from the whites. Retain the yolk and beat the egg whites with sweetener or sugar into a meringue.
– In the finished meringue, add the egg yolk.
– Sift 10 tablespoons of wheat flour over the mixture, half a cup of dark chocolate and a tablespoon of baking powder. Mix everything in without stirring too much.
– Turn the oven 180° up and down. If burying a stick, remove the cake when it comes out dry. Leave to cool in the oven.
– Butter a bowl and add the mixture. Hit the shape to spread it out.
– Put a tablespoon of butter in a saucepan and wait for it to melt. Add three glasses of condensed milk and five scoops of powdered milk. Beat until smooth and add half a bag of grated coconut.
– Remove the cake and cut in half. Moisten it with a mixture of half warm water and half chocolate liquor.
– Put the filling between the two biscuits and cover with melted chocolate. You can decorate the surface as you like.