Do you have a gluten intolerance but would like to treat yourself to a pizza? So make a gluten-free pizza dough recipe for a guilt-free indulgence. In the kitchen !
Many people cannot tolerate gluten or are allergic to it. You must therefore adapt and find alternatives to the wheat flour that contains it. Rice flour, buckwheat flour, corn flour, chickpea flour… There are many solutions to bypass the gluten contained in wheat flour. As a gourmet by nature, Schär offers a wide range of gluten-free products so that you can enjoy many recipes! And to prove it to you today we share a very simple recipe for gluten free pizza dough, you will tell us.
Gluten-free pizza, gluttony guaranteed!
Just because you’re gluten intolerant doesn’t mean you have to give up a lot of recipes. On the other hand ! It’s entirely possible to find alternatives like this absolutely amazing gluten free pizza recipe! Easy and quick to make, you’ll have to put your hands in the dough, but you’ll be proud of the result. Once the gluten-free pizza dough is ready, it’s up to you to indulge yourself with the filling of your choice: 4 types of cheese or lactose-free, ham, mushrooms, vegetables… Let your imagination run wild! crowd also offers many other gluten-free gourmet recipes.
Gluten-free pizza dough, easy and quick to prepare! Photo credit: Shutterstock
GLUTEN FREE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
For 4 people
– 125 grams of rice flour
– 125 g of cornstarch
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 packet of gluten-free baker’s yeast
– 15 cl of lukewarm water
– 1 CASE of olive oil
1. Mix rice flour and cornstarch with salt. Form a well in the center of the bowl.
2. Dissolve the gluten-free baker’s yeast in lukewarm water and add to the salad bowl. Add the olive oil and start kneading with your hands until you get a smooth ball of dough. It should be fairly elastic.
3. Cover with a tea towel and let rise at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
4. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface with a rolling pin. Add the toppings of your choice and bake the pizza in the oven. Enjoy your lunch !