They are not new, but since someone invented them, Cake pops have not gone out of style. Its popularity peaked between 2009 and 2011, shortly after baker Angie Dudley blogged in 2008 with cake pop recipes that she later published in a book called Bakerella’s Cake Pop, which made it onto the New York Times managed.
The idea of a cake pop is Create a cake palette and for that reason it’s an excellent option if you have leftover bread or have a good texture but don’t love the presentation because you can Give a new life to the bread you have at home.
This time we tell you how to prepare the famous cake pops or cake pallets with a very simple recipethat really doesn’t need a lot of ingredients. The advice we give you is to make them with white chocolate the first time and then, with more confidence, add colors to the palettes or try to make other shapes.
It is also important that you do not refrigerate the bread except for the moment we tell you to, so that the chocolate does not break or there are problems with the bread sticking to the stick. Don’t stay with the desire to make your own cake pallets, Check out this quick recipe!
Cake pops or cake pops
- Vanilla Cake Pan
- 1 teaspoon buttercream
- 300 grams of white chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Vegetable food coloring, optional
- sugar sprinkles
1st in a Key crumbles Vanilla Cake Pan and refrigerate overnight.
2. Add butter cream at room temperature crumbled bread and mix with very clean hands until incorporated.
3. Separate portions of approximately 30 grams and form a with each portion Bulletplace them on a tray lined with wax paper.
4. Serve in a bowl White chocolate in pieces with vegetable oilMicrowave at 10 second intervals about 3 times or until melted.
5. Dip the tip of a small stick paddle in melted chocolate and then click one bread ball Halfway through, clean the chocolate that comes out with your fingers. Repeat with each ball, trying not to go past the center of the ball to avoid damaging the bread.
6. Take one Cake on a stick and plug it in White chocolateonce covered, drain off the excess chocolate and then sprinkle on top sugar sprinkles taste good.
7. If you want to give them a touch of color, separate and add a portion of chocolate Vegetable coloring of your choice and mix until you get a homogeneous color. Insert the balls there, drain and sprinkle sprinkles.
8. Decorate the Cake pops with cellophane paper or ribbons and have fun!