There is nothing better than spending the afternoons spring in a houseexcept pass them off as ours hometown with a delicious Dessert, which definitely catches our attention because it reminds us of the delicious desserts that our grandmother made for us when it was our birthday and we were kids. The truth is that a typical snack, It keeps moving fibers that take us back to certain important moments in our lives.
Recreating them is fine, even if we change them original recipebecause very few of us have them patience and the free time that is ours grannybut the memory has to come somehow and if that shapes something XXI century it is because of solutions, options and alternatives that have things. Not even meal time either recipes they are the exception, because something new can emerge from something that already exists.
of course that recipes as sweet as him 3 milk cakes, They didn’t want to be left behind and now there is Fast version and a little easier to do than the original. This is for millennia old school, those of us who still love to cook ours Food to the save money and you know, spend the money on it little tripthat in the trips too restaurantsor suddenly when paying for the services of the house, something calm.
How to make a 3 milk cake easily?
Today we will share with you simple recipe and practice to make a Three milk cake so that next time you can enjoy and share with your friends meeting. The truth is that the result is quite impressive and you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to taste a dessert that is classic, but in style postmodernfor the independent, functional and poor adult who must too work long hours that take away cooking time.
Tres leches cake is a fairly popular dessert in several Latin American countries such as Mexico, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and other countries like El Salvador, Honduras, Albania, Japan Y South Korea. It consists of one biscuit which tastes like 3 types of milk due to its preparation. The decoration may vary depending on the region or the guest’s taste.
The origin of the 3 milk cake is currently uncertain, some historians believe it was in Mexico, others believe it was in Nicaragua, but consensus is that it was in some of these countries in the 19th century, probably as a result of the great intercultural transfer that took place between Europe and America. But whatever its origin, today we are going to recreate it in a homemade and delicious way.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 200 grams of condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup of milk
- Chantilly in a box
How do you prepare?
- First mix the eggs, half a cup of sugar and the vanilla essence. Beat until doubled in volume.
- Add the flour sifted with the help of a sieve and mix with enveloping movements until fully integrated. Add baking powder and reserve.
- Pour the mixture into a previously greased form and bake at 190°C for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, milk cream, and 1 cup milk. Mix with a blender. Ticketing.
- In another deep container, mix and reserve the cup of milk and the chantilly.
- Take out your cake when it’s done and use a sushi stick or whatever you like to poke some holes in the top of the bread.
- Leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes and now yes: add that Chantilly on top and sprinkle some cinnamon powder and lemon zest over it if you like.