That impossible cake also known as chocolate flan, because a single dessert showcases a chocolate cake with the spongy and dry texture of bread along with a soft and spongy flan. That magic This rich dessert consists in that the bread mixture is served on the mold when prepared, but after it has been cooked Blends are reversed and the flan is down.
This happens because the density of the dough tends to be lighter with the heat, while the pie mix becomes more compact and lower. That changes again when you take it out of the mold, because the flan ends up on top of the chocolate bread. sounds very complex right? but don’t worry, you just have to follow this Easy recipe to make a delicious impossible cake.
Although the origin of this dessert is unclear its origin Attributed to Mexican cooks, so that the creativity that characterizes us is certainly clearly visible. The fun part about all of this is that the process isn’t as difficult as it seems.
Then we give you the ingredients and the step-by-step instructions to really prepare this delicious recipe You will be surprised at how fluffy it iscreamy and delicious that’s it impossible cake.
Fluffy impossible cake
Ingredients for the flan:
- 1 cup sugar
- 387 grams of condensed milk
- 360 ml condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Ingredients for the chocolate bread:
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/8 cup chocolate powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon liquid chocolate
1. Serve the sugar For the flan, mix together in a skillet over medium-high heat and once melted and caramelized, serve in a mold, stirring to coat all sides.
2. In one Key sift apart the wheat flourthat chocolate powderthat Salt and the sodium bicarbonate Mix for the cake until incorporated.
3. In another Key it serves 2 egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugarthat unsalted butter and the vanillabeat until integrated, then add whipped creamand beat again until creamy.
4. Gradually add without stopping beating mixture of powders gradually until incorporated. Ticketing
5. In a third Key defeat 2 egg whites up to snow, when it peaks, add it little by little cake mix with an enveloping movement so as not to displace the introduced air.
6. Serve this cake mix In the mold, give the container a few turns so that it is compacted and reserved.
7th in mixer take care condensed milk Y evaporatedthat 4 eggs and the vanilla For the flan, grind until incorporated and serve in the dish chocolate mix.
8. Cover your mold perfectly with aluminum foil and set the mold on top of another larger container of boiling water. water bath.
9. Place in the oven or on the stove at 180 degrees, place in a larger pot over medium heat and cover for approx 50 minutes. Do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean remove it.
10. Wait for it to cool to room temperature and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, then demold careful and enjoy!